Monday, December 12, 2011

Pretend

Ethan has really gotten into the pretend thing since we’ve been in the States. He likes to pretend that he is eating fire trucks and all kinds of tractors. He “cooks” almost every day. The funny thing is that I thought that young children could not tell the difference in real and pretend, but he often tells us that he is doing something pretend.IMG_3065I wrote the above part while we were in the States, but this next part has happened since we’ve been back in Hungary.

Gary was going to take Ethan to the posta (Hungarian word for post office) and then to the playground next to it. Ethan looked at me and said, “You can make real supper while I go to the posta and playground.” I guess since he makes “pretend” supper, he was telling me that I could make the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment