Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back in Budapest

We are back in Hungary and with all of our luggage!  The flight seemed shorter than Gary and I expected.  This is especially good considering that Ethan only slept one hour on the flight (and he didn’t have a nap the day we left).  Gary slept 4.5 hours, and I slept 5.5 hours out of 55 hours.IMG_3146Sienna did better than I could have imagined.  She went to bed (in the bassinet) at her normal bed time, which was not too long after we took off.  She was asleep while we ate dinner, so we didn’t have to figure out how to hold her while we ate.  She slept until about an hour before the plane landed.  I was also grateful that we all were able to sit next to each other in the bassinet aisle.  This made things MUCH better for us!IMG_3156Ethan didn’t pull his carry-on the entire time, but he did some.  He particularly enjoyed pulling it on and off of the moving walkways in Germany.IMG_3151Ethan in the Munich airport watching the planes and people working.  This occupied him during much of our layover.

So, now I need to post some of the blogs that I’ve started working on.  I’m sure I won’t do all of them, but hopefully I can at least do some from the rest of our time in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment