Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3 Weeks Old

Well, Sienna is 4 weeks old now, but I’m actually posting pictures of her at 3 weeks.  I’m still trying to catch up on things. :-)IMG_8037My friend, Lori, gave Sienna this Piglet stuffed animal at the baby shower.  Of course, Ethan saw it and asked to sleep with it.  As you see in the picture above, Piglet is about the same length as Sienna.IMG_8039Sienna is trying to get her head as high as Piglet’s head.  She has done well with holding her head up every since we came home from the hospital.  I remember a lot of people commenting about how well Ethan held his head up when he was around two months old.  She holds her head up much more and better than he did at this point which surprises me since she is so much smaller than he was.IMG_8043I think this picture is adorable with her head to the side a little like she is trying to figure out what I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment