Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dogs, Dad, and Dirt

So, I’m majorly behind on updating our blog.  I’m sure I’ll be skipping quite a lot that I wouldn’t have done had I kept up with it.  I’m also trying something different that Julie showed me with updating it.  (Thanks Julie!) So, we’ll see how this turns out.  She showed me months ago, and I haven’t done anything since then to our blog, so I hope I remember.

I think that I will just try to post some pictures from April and May and make comments under them, and then try to write a little more for June and July.  I’m sure the family cares more about seeing the pictures, right?!  Neil, thanks for reminding Gary that it needs to be updated. :-)

IMG_4730 Ethan loves dogs.  There are lots of dogs around Diosd, but mostly behind fences and not all nice.  Blackie is our neighbor’s dog, so Ethan likes to go next door to pet him.  Course, sometimes Ethan intimidates Blackie.

IMG_4790 Our tulips only bloomed for April, so I was glad to get a picture with them.  Ethan is wearing a shirt that says, “My Dad is my Hero”, which is so true.  He’s very much a Daddy’s boy.

IMG_4828IMG_4829

So, what does Mommy do when Ethan starts eating dirt?  She pulls out the camera to take a picture.  Here is a picture of him eating dirt and then his face afterward.  Don’t think he liked it too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment