Friday, September 14, 2012

Last Pool Time

Sadly, we only made it to the pool twice this summer.  We hoped to go a number of times as our vacation this year, but it just didn’t work out.  We did manage to squeeze in about 4 hours one day before Gary left for Croatia (the pool closed his last day of teaching there).IMG_6766Ethan, Evan, and Tosha playing above, and Evan and Ethan below.IMG_6767

IMG_6779“Should I try this or let Daddy set me on top of the slide?”

IMG_6781“So happy I made it to the top!”

IMG_6788Ethan didn’t want to go in the “deep” pool.  I was finally able to persuade him to let me carry him around the deep pool.  Once Evan and Tosha got in he didn’t have anymore problems being in the deep water.  For a while I had Ethan on one arm and Evan on the other.

IMG_6791Yulia showed me the float-type thing that they got for Evan in the States.  I took a picture of it and sent it to my mom, and she actually mailed one over here.  So, Ethan was able to test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment