Saturday, July 9, 2011

Exersaucer

We finally got the Exersaucer out for Sienna to use.  She seems fascinated with the mirror on it.  I don’t think Ethan ever noticed the mirror when he used it.IMG_9752This is a picture from Sienna’s first time in the Exersaucer.  This is the only clothing that she has that is blue (other than turquoise).  I think it looks SO good with her blue eyes.  I love to dress Ethan in blue too for the same reason.  IMG_9767   She spent a lot of time checking out the mirror.IMG_9769I love her big toothless smile.IMG_1499And now, for comparison purposes, here is a picture of Ethan his first day in the Exersaucer two years ago.  He was about a week younger than Sienna is in these pictures.IMG_9780She’s into the mirror on the play gym now too.  Once again, Ethan didn’t pay a lot of attention to the mirror on the play gym.  Looking at yourself in the mirror all the time… must be a girl thing.IMG_9786Had to get a picture of the cute bear on her bottom.  When Gary puts these pants on her, he always puts the bear in the front.  I laughed the first time that I saw it. 

It was nice to just say her name while she was having tummy time and her look up at me.  Gary and I loved this stage with Ethan so much more than the newborn stage, and feel the same with Sienna.  It’s so fun when they can interact more.  With Ethan we have enjoyed each month more and more and I’m sure it will be the same with Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment