Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feet Fetish

For several months now, Ethan has seemed to have a feet fetish, but specifically with my feet.  He likes to take my slippers and socks off and then put my feet around his waist.  He also holds my feet up to his face.  At first I thought it was because of the toe nail polish, but then he still did it when I wasn’t wearing any.  He doesn’t seem to do it as often as he was, but even this morning when I was getting ready in the bathroom, he was taking my slippers and socks off.  Of course, when I’m standing it’s a little hard for him to wrap both of my feet around his waist.Ethan1cropped 

These two pictures are the only ones that we have to show how he puts my feet around his waist.  The top one is blurry, but you can still tell.

Ethan3cropped

No comments:

Post a Comment