Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another New Friend for Ethan

Ethan and I were both glad to see Gary back home. Emily offered to babysit Ethan, so Gary and I went out to eat last night. It was so nice after him being gone for 8 days. THANK YOU Emily!


Ethan didn't really notice his new little friend and just looked at Michelle when we were trying to get him to look at William. Michelle had William yesterday by an unplanned C-section. Thankfully they are both fine. It was weird going to Telki to visit them today. The last time I was in the car on the way to Telki I was in labor. Michelle is in the same room that I was in, so that brought back memories too. It's hard to believe that I just had Ethan 4 months ago! I definitely like how things are now more than those first few months. I'm sooooo thankful that those are behind me.

1 comment:

  1. "Ethan's a cute baby!" (My wife as she reads over my shoulder)

    ReplyDelete