Sunday, July 22, 2012

At Last, Sienna Walks

Sienna finally started walking!  She’s been walking with us holding her hand or with encouragement to walk a few steps to us, but Gary and I haven’t considered it “real walking” until she’s walking around on her own without us encouraging her to do so.  And that finally happened the day after she turned 17 months old.  I had started getting a little concerned because if a child isn’t walking by 18 months, then it’s a problem.  To us it has seemed like she has developed fairly slowly with most things, but thankfully still within the acceptable age range.IMG_6332 Walking around the living room 

IMG_6362She has changed some of her crawling to where she is doing it on her hands and feet.  Ethan never did this, but this is how I crawled around when I was a baby.  My mom has a picture of me crawling like this outside, so I tried to get one of Sienna too.

IMG_6369Happy to be outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment