Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday

So, once again, I am really behind on the blog. I have been real busy with a lot going on and probably shouldn't be spending time now to work on this. But, I know that family are waiting to see about Ethan's birthday... which I will post soon after this. I do want the posts to be in order. :-)


My birthday was the day after Gary, Ethan, and I all returned from Slovakia. We had so much to do and catch up on that I didn't really feel like doing much. On Monday, a few days later, I was supposed to go over to Kristen's for lunch. Well, it was actually a surprise birthday lunch (and Gary never let on one bit). It was such a shock when I walked around the corner and there were other women standing there.


It seemed like chaos with all of the little kids, but Becky and Vivian, whose children were grown or in school were very sweet to watch the kiddos.


Thanks Michelle, Kristen, Yulia, Becky, and Vivian for the wonderful food and fellowship! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment