Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catching Up Once Again

Well, once again, I'm behind on our blog. Our first extended time traveling with Ethan was the beginning of July. We went to Germany for me to take a class. We traveled over 9 hours the first day with only two stops for 45 minutes. Ethan didn't even leave the car during one of those stops due to us being at a rest area with no shelter and it raining. He slept much of the time and did great.We enjoyed getting to tie in a few days of vacation around this trip where we went hiking. We loved the backpack that my mom bought us, and he was able to use it before the suggested time of 6 months. Ethan enjoyed the outdoors, and especially loved watching waterfalls and running water.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Ethan, taken while we were in Germany, so I just had to throw it in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment