Monday, August 3, 2009

Catching Up on the Blog

As you see, I've not updated the blog in over a month! Things have been busy, especially with us going to Germany for me take a class. Plus, I've had internet issues with my computer. Well, I have a lot of updates and will probably throw a bunch on here all at once. So, I'll try to keep it more pictures and few words. But, those who know me know that a few words for me is like the average amount of words for the general population. So, we'll see!
We wanted to try to get a good family photo, so we put a white sheet on the back of our couch and the floor. Emily came over to take pictures. We planned the timing to be just after he ate, when he's the happiest, but we ended up talking awhile before taking pictures. We should have known better because once we started taking pictures Ethan didn't make it too long before he was fussy, so we didn't have too many pictures to choose from. This picture is from June 25th. Ethan was 4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment